Monday, March 9, 2009

My $20 Target shopping trip


I *heart* Target! I just love it when I save more than I actually spend! Unfortunately, I have to go back to Target again this week, but it'll be worth it- check out these deals!

Even cheaper Motts applesauce!
Motts Applesauce- $1.69
$1/1 Target coupon here
Use $0.55/1 manfacturer's coupon here
$0.14 APPLESAUCE!! Stock up on this!! (Make sure you check the expiration date)

Dodge & Sutton Chuck Steak- $2.99/lb
$2/1 Target coupon here
I found 2 pkgs that were just over $3 each
about $1 per pound
(I'm going to throw these in the crockpot with some potatoes for a meal to take to a friend who just had her baby)

Head of Broccoli or Cauliflower- $1.50 on sale
$1/1 Target coupon here (you must register with A Full Cup and use the Target coupon Generator)
$0.50 a head

Target brand cheese (block or shredded)- $1.75 on sale
$1/2 pkgs Target coupon here (A Full Cup)
$1.25 per pkg when you buy 2

Ro-tel was on sale for $0.75 (couldn't pass that up)
Taylor Farms Hearts of Romaine- $2 on sale
*Needed this for Chicken Caesar Salad this week for lunch

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls- 1.79
$0.35/1 coupon here
$1.44 each- I needed these for this week or else I would have utilized the coupon better

The black beans and pizza sauce were just necessities for my homemade pizzas- Chicken Taco and Pepperoni that I plan to make soon.

What I have to go back for:
Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive wipes- $5.99
Use $5/1 Gentle Care Diaper product here
$0.99 for a 184ct pkg

*My Target was cleaned out of these wipes- guess everyone else has the same idea!

TOTAL: $20
Saved $22
*I recently got my sister started on couponing and she made a Target trip today in KS. She called to tell me that she saved $56 but still ended up spending $100. Not bad for her first trip through though!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Thanks Steph! I am learning!