Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Don't miss the great deals out there..

If you haven't seen this yet... I'm so sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post about it. Life with a newborn seems to be a bit more challenging than I had expected and I've also been working a lot from home and at my husband's office helping to get our small business started.

Check out all the many places you can get some high quality Kraft product coupons here

and then check out the great deals at Target you can use some of them on over here

I hope to get out tomorrow and catch some free Hershey Bliss candy bars and cheap crackers and Mayo. Not to mention taking advantage of the final week of free apples and picking up some free Kraft BBQ sauce (just in time for grilling)

I'll try to make time to post the deals of the week. I've been out of the loop but the local stores have had a few good sales.

I'm hoping to catch some cheap Dr.Pepper from Reasors tonight before that sale ends!

No comments: