Monday, April 20, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Join me in my new adventure. I'll be (trying) to post my meal plan for the week on Mondays. I follow alot of other mom-bloggers who do this. I think it will keep me accountable for making my menu and I hope to hear about your delicious menus as well. I'm always looking for new and exciting items to add to the menu!

Breakfasts (I pair all our breakfast with whatever fruit is on hand)
Cereal
Sweet potato pancakes
Waffles
Homemade cinnamon rolls (I'm hoping to try this bulk recipe from The Pioneer Woman and freeze the other pans)

Lunches
Out (today because it was my birthday)
Homemade French Toast sticks, fruit smoothies, sausage
PBJs/Leftovers
Cheesy Broccoli Baked Potatoes
Ham sandwiches, fruit, chips
Homemade pizza, salad
Roast, potatoes, peas

Dinners
Mac & Cheese, peas
Steak fajitas
Meatball subs, green beans
Hamburgers & Hot dogs, potato fries, corn
Out (we have friends coming into town-- we don't normally eat out this much!)
Leftovers/Enchiladas (depending on if some friends come over Sunday night)

There ya go! Simple but a variety. It's beautiful weather this week so I'm all about the grilling. I also have some extra time and energy this week so there's more items that will take more preparation than my usual pull from the freezer stash.

So... what's for dinner at your house this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,
Your blog is getting very interesting to read. I also like recipes from Pioneer Woman.She is having cooking show at her ranch this weekend...
Thanks for sharing the tips on shopping at our local Target. I am still hesitant about shopping there.