Saturday, January 3, 2009

After a long break....

I'm BACK! After a long break and a lot of travel and company at our house, I'm finally back to blogging. Sorry for the extended silence, but I'm back with good news.

First off, I'll be speaking THIS Thursday, Jan. 8 at the Owasso MOMS Club about couponing, budgeting and meal planning! I'm so excited about this opportunity, and I'll be publicizing this blog there as well.

Secondly, my first talk will be followed up by another great opportunity that Jenny Brown and I have been wanting to see happen for awhile now. As of right now, Wednesday, January 14 will be the kick-off of 2 sessions of a 4 week class teaching about meal planning and make-ahead meals! We're excited to be partnering with our church- Liberty Church in Broken Arrow, to offer this class in correlation with a nutrition study that our children will be participating in at the same time. So not only will the classes be free and open to any mom interested- but there will be child care available PLUS the older children will be learning about healthy nutrition at the same time! We'll be meeting this Tuesday to finalize our plans and figure out "curriculum". I'm so excited!

Be looking for regular updates on sales and coupons to help with meal planning and budgeting, as well as more information about our classes!

2009 is starting out to be a very busy- very exciting year for me... and this blog- I'm looking forward to what God has in store!

No comments: