Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deals for the Week- 12/3

Wow, I can't believe how far behind I've gotten. With Thanksgiving and all the craziness of that (we had 11 adults and 12 kids at our dinner), I just haven't had a chance to catch up. But this is the week to do it-- there are some GREAT deals you can catch this week!

Reasors
Most of these are coupons on the front of their weekly ad for this week- I've compared these with the other ads- these are the cheapest out there.

Bar-S Bacon- $0.98 limit 1 w/ coupon
Navel Oranges (4lb bag)- $1.87 limit 1 w/ coupon (Great Deal!)
Red Baron Pizza- 2 for $5 limit 2
3 minute Oats- $0.97 (even the Wal-Mart brand is more expensive than this)
Chuck Roast- $1.98/lb (no limit)
*This is a good price- the cheapest I've found this cut is $2.38 at Sam's Club so you're saving
$0.40/lb!
Azteca Tortillas (10 ct)- 10 for $10 (you can just buy 1 if you'd like)

Wal-Mart
These are the deals I'm "creating" for myself at Wal-Mart this week

Goody Ouchless ponytail holders, headbands, or clips--$2.13
Use $2/1 printable $0.13 after coupon
*there is no print limit on this coupon so stock up now! The coupon expires 12/31/08

Johnson & Johnson "trial" sized First Aid Kits are $0.99 at Walmart. Go here to print a coupon for $3 off any two J&J first aid kits. You should be able to actually purchase three of the $0.99 kits for free using this coupon--or you might be able to get $1 overage if you only purchase two.
*These will be great to keep in the car!

Dr. Pepper 24pk--$7.40 at Sam's
$5.99 when I price-match with the Homeland Store ad

Fresh Express Garden Salad bag- $2.30
$0.99 after price-match with Sav-A-Lot ad

Variety of Apples (Jonagold, Fuji, Gala)- $1.49/lb
$0.79/lb after price-match with Food Pyramid ad

**The great thing about price-matching at Wal-Mart is that there's little effort involved on your part. Just take the competitor's store ad in with you and when the cashier is about to ring up the item to be price-matched, show them the ad. They'll check to see that it matches and type in the new price- Voila! That easy! To be kind- I usually group my items that I want price matched together at the end so that I'm paying attention when the cashier goes to scan it.

Look for another post on the deals I'm going to get at Target this week!

No comments: